As I work with more and more clients, a few thoughts generally come up that help me create an efficient plan to move forward.
Here are a few things to consider when scheduling a structural integration session.
1) frequency, intensity and duration of a symptom
2) do you have movement limitations
– what is stopping/pulling/blocking your movement
– when does the limitation occur (upon waking in the a.m., after work, while exercising)
3) are you at a plateau in your yoga practice, athletic endeavor, daily exercise program
4) do you see others doing movements you’d like to be able to do
The more information you can bring to your session, the better results we’ll achieve.